Sample Price $4.48 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
[Sample weight] 40.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Bread & Jams & Cereal / Jams|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||90 days|
|Storage temperature range||keep refrigerated after opening|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] AGRISTREAM KIMURA FARM 株式会社
- This confiture is predominantly popular among ladies. It has delicate sweetness and rather strong sour taste which create a great harmony within the mouth. Ladies do not say “It tastes good”, they simply say “I love it”.
- Use scene
- With yogurt, pancakes, black tea, bread, soda water, still water etc. etc.
- Producer's comment
- Using only the ripened soldum makes the confiture too sweet. We use the ripe ones to get a clear color, and add some young ones to create the sour taste, which many ladies simply love. As the color fades quite easily, trehalose is added to keep the sharpness of the color.
- Difference between the products of other companies
- First of all, I have almost never seen jams or confiture that contain this ingredient. This soldum is a very precious product with rarity value in Japan. I have once tried to make confiture using the local soldum produced in Miyazaki, which I found at a supermarket, but the taste of confiture came out to be completely different. The soldum of this 80-year old couple, carefully made with sweat and hard work yet with no corner-cutting, offers a clear difference in taste.