Light Soy Sauce ”Kotobuki”
Sample Price $0.00 Free Sample +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Soy sauce|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||90 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Midoriya Honten
- The light soy sauce (Kotobuki) was developed to add a little savory boost to the raw ingredients without changing the overall taste, as requested by our customers. We created Kotobuki as a light but sweet soy sauce, which is a new genre in the market. Both Murasaki and Kotobuki are our best selling items in the company.
- Use scene
- For Kotobuki, we recommend soaking cucumber chunks in our Kotobuki soy sauce for 20 to 30 minutes, to make pickled cucumbers. In Japan, we usually use dark soy sauce for sashimi, whereas in most countries in Asia, light soy sauce is preferred. Since our Kotobuki soy sauce is a fusion of sweet yet light soy sauce, we recommend serving them for tourists who come from other parts of Asia who prefer light soy sauce.
- Producer's comment
- We are located in Hitoyoshi of Kumamoto Prefecture in Kyushu, where the Kumagawa clear stream flows through the rich nature. Our founder loves the region and the people, and wanted to deliver happiness and quality of life to the locals through Japanese traditional condiments such as soy sauce and miso. That was how we began. The seasonal word for our founding month (May) is “midori” (green in Japanese), Thus, our founder, who is a poet, named our company Midori-ya (ya means company in Japanese). The brand names for our soy sauce items are also taken from poems that our founder loved. Our brand mark logo is a young warrior riding on a white horse, which is a symbolic image from the poem.
- Midoriya Honten is a miso and soy sauce manufacturing factory established by the founder who loves the nature and personality of locality of Hitoyoshi, Kumamoto Prefecture in Kyushu, hoping that local people can enjoy a healthy and rich food by manufacturing soy sauce and miso which are traditional seasonings and ingredients in Japan.