Peeled Red Shrimp with head-on
Sample Price $15.57 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
[Sample weight] 235.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
* Keep it below -18 ° C. To preserve the quality, avoid temperature changes and refreezing.
- Products information
|Package for wholesale||Available|
|Category||Seafood & Fish / Frozen fish|
|Perfecture of origin||Miyagi|
|Best before date||330 days|
|Storage temperature range||Keep frozen|
Reference price in Japan $280.17
|Net weight||235.0 g|
|Unit / CTN||18|
|Net weight / CTN||4.2 kg|
|Gross weight / CTN||5.0 kg|
|CTN size||W 36.0cm / H 24.7cm / D 48.0cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)||1 CTN|
[Producer / Wholesaler] CHIBAKI SHOTEN CO., LTD.
- We focused on the quality of Argentine red shrimp frozen in fresh condition, and carefully examined the ingredients. It is processed to peel leaving head-on, according to national hygiene standards. You can eat it just by thawing.
- Use scene
- Assorted sashimi or as ingredients for seafood bowl It is delicious even if it is heated.
- Producer's comment
- For a long time, we have mainly engaged in seafood processed food with raw shrimp.
- Processing scene
- Since it cannot be mechanized, it is peeled by hand one by one and placed in a tray.