Botan Shrimp with Head Peeled
Sample Price $83.01 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
[Sample weight] 800.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
* Keep it below -18 ° C. To preserve the quality, avoid temperature changes and refreezing.
- Products information
|Package for wholesale||Available|
|Category||Seafood & Fish / Frozen fish|
|Perfecture of origin||Miyagi|
|Best before date||330 days|
|Storage temperature range||Keep frozen|
Reference price in Japan $498.08
|Net weight||160.0 count|
|Unit / CTN||4|
|Net weight / CTN||3.4 kg|
|Gross weight / CTN||3.9 kg|
|CTN size||W 36.0cm / H 24.7cm / D 48.0cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)||1 CTN|
[Producer / Wholesaler] CHIBAKI SHOTEN CO., LTD.
- We focused on the quality of natural botan shrimp frozen in fresh condition, and carefully examined the ingredients. It is processed to peel inside and with the head according to domestic hygiene standards. You can eat it just by thawing.
- Use scene
- For assorted sashimi and ingredients of seafood don.
- Producer's comment
- For a long time, we have mainly engaged in seafood processed food with raw shrimp.
- Processing landscape
- Because it cannot be mechanized, it is peeled one by one and placed on trays manually.