Abalone Sharks' fin H
Sample Price $7.06 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
[Sample weight] 100.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
* How to decompress: Defrosting in the refrigerator or saving water defrosting are recommended. Please eat early after opening.
- Products information
|Package for wholesale||Available|
|Category||Seafood & Fish / Others|
|Perfecture of origin||Miyagi|
|Best before date||365 days|
|Storage temperature range||Keep frozen|
Reference price in Japan $70.56
|Net weight||1000.0 g|
|Unit / CTN||1|
|Net weight / CTN||10.0 kg|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|CTN size||W 33.5cm / H 26.0cm / D 25.0cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)||1 CTN|
[Producer / Wholesaler] FUKUJU MARINE PRODUCTS CO.,LTD.
- We carefully select and use the fresh Moukazame (Salmon Shark), which has been caught in Kesennuma, Japan's largest volume of landing of shark fin. It is broken into bite-size pieces. There are plenty of collagen and the smell is thoroughly removed. Enjoy the high-quality shark fin of the "Kesenuma" brand approved in Hong Kong and China.
- Use scene
- You can use it for stewed dishes, soup, starchy sauce, etc. You can also arrange it with appetizers or stir-fried dishes.