Flavored Salt Green Tea, Yuzu and Wasabi
Sample Price $0.00 Free Sample +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
[Sample weight] 50.0 g
[Available season] Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Nov. Dec.
- Products information
|Target buyer||Retail & Wholesale|
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Salt|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||366 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] MINAMI SANGYO CO., LTD.
- For the world's star chefs! This flavored salt is loved by star chefs of famous restaurants in the world, including three-star Michelin restaurants. Your menu will completely change just by using this ingredient as garnish or by simply sprinkling it.
- Use scene
- You can use it as garnish for tempura, steak, yakiniku, sashimi, grilled fish, carpaccio, salad, ochazuke, French fries and edamame. Mix it with soy sauce to make smoked soy sauce and with oil to make flavored oil. Your menu will completely change just by using this ingredient as garnish or by simply sprinkling it.
- Producer's comment
- It has been 70 years as a manufacturer of tofu production equipments. As a pioneer of soybean processed foods such as productions of soy milk and tofu and fine ground soybean powder, we participated in the research of rare varieties "Nana Homare", and commercialized them. We will contribute to healthy daily life of people with the soybeans.
- Flavored salt that was developed to bring down "soy sauce for tofu".
- It is very popular overseas, with the yuzu and wasabi flavors especially popular for being very Japanese. So instead of salt, use it as color, taste and aroma accent!