Sample Price $0.00 Free Sample +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
[Sample weight] 350.0 g
[Available season] Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. Nov. Dec.
* Cooking method: Pour the oil into pan and heat to 180 ° C, and place Negippe dumplings apart. Add about 80 ml of water, cover with a lid and steam for about 8 minutes. When the bottom is lightly browned, it's done. Three agricultural producers devised the products using local vegetables.
- Products information
|Target buyer||Retail & Wholesale|
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Meat / Processed meat|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||180 days|
|Storage temperature range||Keep frozen|
Reference price in Japan $8.30
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] judicial agricultural unionSyunnosatonegibozu
- It was made using green onions and cabbage from Mobara City in Chiba Prefecture. It is a masterpiece that can feel the aroma and sweetness of the green onion in the skin and starchy sauce. The texture of the skin and the soup of umami spread throughout the mouth. Why not try it!
- Use scene
- You can also fry it in oil. It is a perfect Negippe dumplings for both dishes and snack for sake.
- Producer's comment
- Three farmers in Mobara City, Chiba Prefecture devised the product using local vegetables. Mobara City has been producing green onions since before. The production of green onions has fallen in recent years due to the aging of farmers and the shortage. Negippe dumplings made with a trial and error to make delicious things using green onions. It was commercialized with the support of Chiba Prefecture Yorou Support base and the city by matching the companies.