Live herb, Thai basil
Sample Price $2.08 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
* Out of season
[Sample weight] 15.0 g
[Available season] Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov.
- Products information
|Target buyer||Retail & Wholesale|
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Others|
|Perfecture of origin||Nara|
|Best before date||10 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
During the review of JAS for the organic vegetables
Reference price in Japan $2.08
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|CTN size||W 15.0cm / H 20.0cm / D 25.0cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] honey style co.ltd.
- * It is safe and secured Organic soil cultivation. * The shipment is clean because it doesn't have soil. * You can enjoy fresh and deep taste and aroma. * The special fiber around the root keeps moisture and lasts freshness longer. * It lasts for 10 days at room temperature. * The stand pack is conspicuous. * We grow it throughout the year.
- Use scene
- Basil is essential for Italian cuisine. Topped with pasta and pizza. You can also add it to the salad to enjoy.
- Producer's comment
- They grow near Mt. Ikoma of Nara.