Uruoi-cha No.1 Bright Eyes - Mixture of Green and Herbal Tea / Tea Bags / 10 Sachets
Sample Price $0.00 Free Sample +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
[Available season] Year-Round
* Since the flavor of ingredients gradually gets lost after unsealing the package, please consume it as soon as possible regardless of the expiration date.
- Products information
|Target buyer||Retail & Wholesale|
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Drinks / Tea leaves & powdered tea|
|Perfecture of origin||Kagoshima|
|Best before date||365 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan $18.68
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|CTN size||W 12.5cm / H 22.5cm / D 6.0cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Atelier Sueyoshi seicha, LLC
- Authentic blended tea with the aroma of hojicha (roasted green tea) as its base, harmonizing with herb's subtle yet flowery scent. We have made this refreshing and smooth tea so that those who are not herbal tea fans may also enjoy. <<Recommended for those who...>> work at the desk; use PC and smartphone; likes to drink; feels tired; tends to get irritated easily; does not like herbs; likes Japanese tea
- Use scene
- Recommended especially for those who feel like they are overusing their eyes. Devices such as PCs, smartphones and tablets are essential to not only our jobs but also personal lives,too. Why not take a relaxing and enriching time out in your life, with this blended tea made from Japanese tea and herb?
- Producer's comment
- Tea made by Sueyoshi Seicha Kobo (Tea Manufacturer) is all produced in Soo-shi, Kagoshima Prefecture. We only use carefully selected tea leaves that were deliberately and lovingly grown by tea producers who seriously tackles the art of tea production under demanding weather condition where the land is hot during the day and cold during the night.Also, the producers adopt tea growing system similar to Shizoka Prefecture's "Chagusaba" which was recognized as Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System; we make efforts to preserve rich local biodiversity in addition to making high-quality tea. 'Enjoy artisanal tea in a more casual way, attract luxurious life closer to you'
- How to Drink
- Put one tea bag in a 200 cc cup and pour hot water at around 95 ° C. After brewing for 3 to 5 minutes and removing the tea bag, it is ready to be enjoyed. (Adjust the amount of tea leaves, water temperature and brewing time according to your preference.)