NODOYAKA ～Sencha tea bag with 18 bags～
Sample Price $0.00 Free Sample +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Drinks / Tea leaves & powdered tea|
|Perfecture of origin||Kagoshima|
|Best before date||365 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan $13.07
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|CTN size||W 18.0cm / H 16.0cm / D 3.0cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Atelier Sueyoshi seicha, LLC
- Originally, in order to bring out the deep taste of Japanese tea, various varieties of tea leaves were "gogumi"= blended by tea masters on commercialization. The Sueyoshiseichakobo produces the best of the five senses and experience to blend the special pieces. The characteristic of <<Nodoyaka>> is the rich aroma, the right bitterness and astringent taste, and the light-tasting aftertaste and afterglow. You can enjoy tea like brewed in teapot with tea bags.
- Use scene
- It is recommended when you want to pause to taste during work or housework. It is a friendly taste of Japanese tea that makes you want to enjoy with sweets in the sun.
- Producer's comment
- All the tea at Sueyoshi tea workshop is produced in Soo-shi, Kagoshima prefecture. We use only carefully selected high-quality tea leaves carefully and slowly brought up under severe climate condition of a large temperature difference by sincerely facing with the leaves and their producers and taking time. We are also working to preserve rich biodiversity of the region as well as production of high-quality tea by using the same farming method as the tea plants in Shizuoka Prefecture (Chagusaba), recognized as a World Agricultural Heritage. 'You can feel more comfortable with your special tea and make your feeling the aftereffects life more familiar'
- How to drink
- If you want to enjoy a gentle fragrance, please leach it in hot water (about 90 ° C) for about 1 minute. If you want to savor the sweetness and flavor of Japanese tea as well as the fragrance, please slowly leach for about 3 minutes in hot water (about 60 ° C). If you put a few tea bags in a pitcher and leave it in the refrigerator for about an hour, you can make cold tea that makes flavor (Umami). (Please adjust tea's amount, hot water temperature and leaching time according to your preference.)