FUWARI ～Sencha tea bag with 18 bags～
Sample Price $0.00 Free Sample +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Drinks / Tea leaves & powdered tea|
|Perfecture of origin||Kagoshima|
|Best before date||365 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan $13.07
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|CTN size||W 18.0cm / H 16.0cm / D 3.0cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Atelier Sueyoshi seicha, LLC
- Recently, "Single origin ( Single plantation and single tea variety) is drawing attention little by little in Japan too. <<Fuwari>> is a single origin tea-bag made of <Saemidori> which has an elegant aroma with less astringent and with rich flavor. It is a greedy tea with ingredients that make blood smooth, quercetin, that characterizes by a lot more than Japanese tea from other varieties and can easily and effectively have beauty and health.
- Use scene
- It is recommended for a meal with, with family or friends. The gentle flavor and aroma of <<Fuwari>> will never interfere with meal taste, and bring out a relaxed conversation.
- Producer's comment
- All the tea at Sueyoshi tea workshop is produced in Soo-shi, Kagoshima prefecture. We use only carefully selected high-quality tea leaves carefully and slowly brought up under severe climate condition of a large temperature difference by sincerely facing with the leaves and their producers and taking time. We are also working to preserve rich biodiversity of the region as well as production of high-quality tea by using the same farming method as the tea plants in Shizuoka Prefecture (Chagusaba), recognized as a World Agricultural Heritage. 'You can feel more comfortable with your special tea and make your feeling the aftereffects life more familiar'
- How to drink
- If you want to enjoy a gentle fragrance, please leach it in hot water (about 90 ° C) for about 1 minute. If you want to savor the sweetness and flavor of Japanese tea as well as the fragrance, please slowly leach for about 3 minutes in hot water (about 60 ° C). If you put a few tea bags in a pitcher and leave it in the refrigerator for about an hour, you can make cold tea that makes flavor (Umami). (Please adjust tea's amount, hot water temperature and leaching time according to your preference.)