$0.00 Free Sample +Shipping
|Best before date||720||Expiration date||720|
|Maximum sales volume||50||Size||
- Green tea
- Main ingredients
- Green tea
- Allergy components
- Storage temperature range
- Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight
- "HINOAKANE" is a red green tea using tea leaves "SUNROUGE" from Tokunoshima, Kagoshima Prefecture. The SUNROUGE, which grows full of the sun of Tokunoshima, is the Japans first "Red Japanese Tea". It is a new tea newly registered in 2011. The rare red tea leaves contain a type of polyphenol "anthocyanin", and turn pink by making them acidic with lemon, etc. It is a highly functional tea that delivers "tea" to your body while enjoying changing color.
- Use scene
- Wine? No, its a red green tea "HINOAKANE". It turns red by adding some acid such as lemon, so you can put it in a cocktail, enjoy the color change, make the drink with red green tea, and create a scene at night.
- Productor's comment
- Tokunoshima is located in the center of Amami Islands and has been influenced by both Ryukyu and Satsuma in its long history. It is also called the island of longevity and the island blessed with children, and people living on the island are very warm and easygoing. Why dont you feel Tokunoshima by drinking an organic HINOAKANE?
- We accept individual sales and bulk sales
- There are two types of package, the granule type and the tea bag. We also accept bulk sales which contains tea leaves or granule . Put it in cakes, bread or even dressing. Please contact us.