HALAL Japanese noodle dipping sauce
Sample Price $6.43 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
[Sample weight] 480.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Noodle soup base/mentsuyu|
|Perfecture of origin||Hyogo|
|Best before date||540 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] TOA FOOD INDUSTRIAL.CO.,LTD.
- Made of natural wood brewing soy sauce, rich taste aroma, udon or soba, so you can use by noodles you like such a variety of dishes.
- Use scene
- You can use it in various dishes such as pouring, dipping, and simmered dishes.
- Producer's comment
- We became the first in the domestic dried noodles industry to acquire the Halal Certificate in April 2014. Anything that complies with Islam (Islamic law) is labeled "Halal" and "food that can be eaten" under Islam is called a Halal product (Halal food, etc.). For example, eating pork is forbidden in the world of Islam. Alcohols and preservatives, sweet rice wine and cooking sake that use alcohols are also prohibited. Other than that, for instance, while you can eat chicken, beef, lamb and other meats, they cannot be called Halal foods if they are not treated or processed using the appropriate method that complies with the teachings of Islam. With this, being "Halal food" requires clearing quite strict inspection. Even seasonings need verification that they do not use non-Halal stuff up to the raw materials. Our companys Halal Certificate is a certificate that shows that we have cleared the above strict inspection and we comply with Islams laws.
- "We want to bring deliciousness, safety and security to your table."
- Based on our management philosophy of bringing "health and happiness to customers through food", we have established our food safety policy as follows. 1. We will continue to provide "flavors that will please our customers" and "safe and secure food" through the manufacturing, processing and sale of dried noodles and half-boiled noodles that are our main products. 2. We aim to strictly follow set rules and improve quality, safety and hygiene without sacrificing innovativeness in order to satisfy the tongues and hearts of our customers.