Yuzu ga Miso
|Best before date||180||Expiration date||180|
|Maximum sales volume||100||Size||
- Rice fermented seasoning
- * Including soybeans as part of raw materials
- Main ingredients
- Allergy components
- Storage temperature range
- Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight
- In Kanazawa, as represented by the name "Yuzu Kaido Road", there are plenty of high-quality yuzu. We made aromatic yuzu miso using the yuzu. It has guaranteed best-before dates for 180 days at room temperature, so it is perfect for daily dining and souvenirs. It is good even if you put it on rice and eat it as it is. It goes well with cooked daikon radish, vegetable sticks and dengaku. If you use it as a dip with mayonnaise, you can enjoy fresh and steamed vegetables even more.
- Use scene
- * Put it on rice, and for cooked daikon radish, vegetable sticks, and dengaku. * Mix it with mayonnaise and dip fresh and steamed vegetable in it. * As a souvenir from Kanazawa
- Productor's comment
- We have been conveying the food culture of Ishikawa and Kanazawa through fermented food since we were founded in 1875. [Corporate Philosophy] "We value the landscape of our hometown, and through food, contribute to a healthy and rich life. " "With a grateful heart, we create a workplace with a purpose, where working is worthwhile."