Oryo-chan’s Halal Soy Sauce Variety Assortment with 5 Flavors
Sample Price $22.31 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
[Sample weight] 950.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Soy sauce|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||360 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Manryo Miso Shoyu Brewery
- “Oryo-chan’s Halal Soy Sauce Variety Assortment with 5 Flavors” is an assortment pack of halal-certified soy sauce that we can offer with pride. The assortment contains: the naturally brewed and mild soy sauce which has a fantastic aroma, usukuchi (light-colored) soy sauce which is indispensable for simmered dishes and soups, the dressing type of soy sauce mixed with vinegar, and the sauces especially made for eggs or tofu, which have a fusion flavor of soy sauce and savory soup stock.
- Use scene
- The Naturally Brewed and Mild Soy Sauce can be poured on the food just as it is, or can be added when simmering the foods. The Light-colored Soy Sauce can make good soups, noodle soups (for udon noodle), or it can be added when simmering the foods. The Soy Sauce Dressing with Vinegar can be used for various dishes including meats, fish or salad. The Soy Sause for Eggs is the best with raw eggs mixed with steamed rice, and the Soy Sauce for Tofu is especially made to be enjoyed with tofu.
- Producer's comment
- We acquired the halal certification for Muslim people to enjoy Japanese cuisine without restrictions. We wish that more people would explore the tastes of soy sauce, the palatability created by our wisdom and tradition.