A Set of Three Bottles of Halal Soy Sauce for Tofu
Sample Price $12.97 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
[Sample weight] 450.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Soy sauce|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||360 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Manryo Miso Shoyu Brewery
- Halal Soy Sauce for Tofu is a mixture of soy sauce and some soup stock. It is a perfect sauce that enlivens the aroma of tofu, when the tofu is served cold or warm. Also, its petit size is user-friendly and it can make a good table-top condiment that can be enjoyed by people of all ages from children to the elderly.
- Use scene
- Try it on tofu, or any other food/dishes. Good for sashimi. Lightly boiled greens can be dressed with this sauce and sesame seeds.
- Producer's comment
- We acquired the halal certification for Muslim people to enjoy Japanese cuisine without restrictions. We wish that more people would explore the tastes of soy sauce, the palatability created by our wisdom and tradition.