A Set of Three Bottles of Halal Soy Sauce for Eggs
Sample Price $12.97 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
[Sample weight] 450.0 g
[Available season] Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec. Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul. Aug. Sep. Oct. Nov. Dec.
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Soy sauce|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||360 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Manryo Miso Shoyu Brewery
- Our slightly sweet Halal Soy Sauce for Eggs is ideal for the Japanese-style rice mixed with a raw egg. It is a naturally brewed traditional soy sauce mixed with soup stock, extracted from bonito and konbu kelp. A dash of this low-sodium soy sauce is good on any food. Its petit size is user-friendly and it can make a good table-top condiment that can be enjoyed by people of all ages from children to the elderly.
- Use scene
- Try it on the steamed rice mixed with a raw egg, but any food can be good. It is a good idea to dress the lightly boiled greens with this sauce and sesame seeds.
- Producer's comment
- We acquired the halal certification for Muslim people to enjoy Japanese cuisine without restrictions. We wish that more people would explore the tastes of soy sauce, the palatability created by our wisdom and tradition.