A Set of Two Bottles of Halal Soy Sauce Dressing with Vinegar
Sample Price $12.04 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
[Sample weight] 1000.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Vinegar|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||360 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Manryo Miso Shoyu Brewery
- Mixed soy sauce, fermented vinegar, and umami of soup, and it is a seasoning liquid "vinegar and soy sauce" pulling out flinty taste. Vinegar soy sauce is a traditional Japanese seasoning mixed with vinegar and soy sauce, and people often use when they want to add richness without sweetness in cooking. This products are arranged with brewed vinegar made in methods of traditional soy sauce, and dried bonito, adding in the soup broth of sardines small dried sardines and kelp that it can make a well-balanced taste, so you can make it more easily as the base on the taste of the food or use as a dressing. Manryo Miso Shoyu Brewery has acquired HALAL (halal) authentication.
- Use scene
- As vinegar soy sauce with soup stock, it can be applied for various dressings, sauce, etc.. Take out the soup carefully from raw materials such as dried bonito flakes, konbu, dried sardines, and blended fermented vinegar and soy sauce with them. You can use as a dressing by putting it on raw vegetables and boiled vegetables directly. In addition to the usage directly to the stir-fried things or meat dishes, you can also be used as a base and the hidden taste of the sauce. It is also possible to use over the salad and meat dishes as instead of vinegar soy sauce.
- Producer's comment
- Brewed vinegar produced from grains such as rice vinegar often has been used in cooking since ancient times in Japan, and appreciated as a seasoning of Japanese cuisine. This product by blending brewed vinegar and soy sauce, soup stock, is held at 4.7% of about 1/3 salt content than regular soy sauce (compared to our other products), brings out the taste of the ingredients. You can easily add in cooking aroma and taste of soy sauce, a taste of Japanese, and vinegar and the flavor of the soup stock depending on ideas.