Set of Two Bottles of Halal Soy Sauce - Usukuchi (Light-colored)
Sample Price $8.30 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
[Sample weight] 1000.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Soy sauce|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||360 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Manryo Miso Shoyu Brewery
- Halal-certified usukuchi (light-colored) soy sauce. Our usukuchi soy sauce is Kyushu Island style, which is tender and sweet with no strong saltiness. The light-colored soy sauce does not ruin the natural colors of ingredients, which are essential for Japanese cuisine, and its elegant taste is never too much yet enhances the flavor of the ingredients.
- Use scene
- This soy sauce goes good with soup stock, thus it should be used for soups, udon noodle soups, chawanmushi (non-sweet, soft egg custard) or any simmered dishes.
- Producer's comment
- We acquired the halal certification for Muslim people to enjoy Japanese cuisine without restrictions. We wish that more people would explore the tastes of soy sauce, the palatability created by our wisdom and tradition.