A Set of Two Bottles of Halal Soy Sauce - Naturally Brewed and Mild
Sample Price $8.72 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
[Sample weight] 1000.0 g
[Available season] Year-Round
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seasoning & Spices / Soy sauce|
|Perfecture of origin||Saga|
|Best before date||360 days|
|Storage temperature range||Store in a well-ventilated place not exposed to direct sunlight|
Reference price in Japan ---
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] Manryo Miso Shoyu Brewery
- This product, naturally brewed and mild soy sauce, is the most popular item of our company. Brewed with a natural and traditional method, it has a beautiful aroma and sweet touch which is particular with soy sauce from Kyushu Island. Low in salt and rich in tastes- this sauce is well balanced in terms of flavor and aroma. We can offer this product with pride.
- Use scene
- Please try it on any food just as it is and feel the aroma, rather than using it for cooking. This soy sauce will enliven each food item or the whole dish, making them even more flavorful. It can be used like dark soy sauce for the simmered dishes (dark soy sauce is the most popular type of soy sauce in Japan).
- Producer's comment
- We acquired the halal certification for Muslim people to enjoy Japanese cuisine without restrictions. We wish that more people would explore the tastes of soy sauce, the palatability created by our wisdom and tradition.