Blackthroat Seaperch Rounds from Sanin Coast (Fresh Vacuum Packs for Sashimi)
Sample Price $18.68 +Shipping
* This is a sample product and may differ from the regular product and price.
* Not available in your country
* Out of season
[Sample weight] 400.0 g
[Available season] Sep. Oct. Nov.
- Products information
|Package for wholesale|
|Category||Seafood & Fish / Others|
|Perfecture of origin|
|Best before date||540 days|
|Storage temperature range||Keep frozen|
Reference price in Japan $93.39
|Unit / CTN|
|Net weight / CTN|
|Gross weight / CTN|
|CTN size||W 30.0cm / H 50.0cm / D 12.0cm|
|Minimum Order Quantity(CTN)|
[Producer / Wholesaler] 株式会社 SOL JAPAN
- It has a profound taste with its white meat bringing out the sweetness of the fats.
- Use scene
- Salt-grilled, Bouillabaisse
- Producer's comment
- After purchasing it from the fish markets, we carry out the processing in our own factories. Our experienced specialists process the fish quickly and efficiently so as to prevent the decline in quality. We carefully remove the backbones for the fillets, put them into vacuum packs to prevent oxidation, and blow cold wind to prevent deterioration. We put them into special freezers and also carry out proper thawing techniques so as to serve them as sashimi.
- Story of Establishment
- Our story began from a small fishing village in Kashimacho Mitsu, Matsu city, Shimane Prefecture, in March 1962. We love our hometown of Matsue that is blessed with rich resources, and wanted to build a shop full of happy smiles. With great determination and passion, our founder took the first step forward. As Japan’s aging population and declining birth rate worsens, the working age population (15 ~ 64 year olds) is rapidly decreasing. The working age population dropped from 8.717 million in 1995, to 7.883 million in 2013, and is forecasted to fall beyond 7.773 million, which is the approximately the same as 1965. In 2060, the working age population will fall to 4.418 million, and the population of people above 65 years old will take up 40% of Japan’s population. With aging population, declining birth rate, a decrease in self-sufficiency in food production, and an increasingly reliance on energy resources on other countries, we are starting to run out of “human”, “energy” and “food” resources. This problem will undoubtedly go on for a long time. 20 to 30 years later, about 60 to 70% of our jobs today will be automated using IT, robots and systemic technologies, replacing human labor. In other words, work with low labor productivity will disappear. Government policies will move towards decreasing working hours and increasing the productivity of each individual. In order to adapt to a society with new working styles, we need to change as a company and as individuals too. What we are searching for now is something immense, something sacred and something that is transient. Human resource is irreplaceable, so are the blessings of nature. We have to increase our values and gain “trust, reliability and security”. Without change, we will not be able to protect our beloved hometowns, our customers, our clients, partners, staff, and their families. We have to deliver our sincerest thoughts, safety, security, reliability and happiness to our customers. We are determined to walk the talk by grooming our resources and raising our values. We believe that our company is supported and groomed by our customers and by our hometown. It is now our turn to return the favor and we will do it by making everyone- our customers and our staff happy as a company.